With Oldfields, a traditional British eating house based in Durham City in North East England, and a smallholding in beautiful Teesdale, I’m lucky to have been able to develop a great network of local food producers, along with my own livestock, to supply the restaurant. A restaurateur since 1997, I’ve become obsessive about what we eat, how we eat and how the powers-that-be mess up our eating. Stop listening to the bureaucrats, start reading blogs like this and get cooking – or eat with those you can trust.
- Well @UPS keep sending me a DM saying: "we're working as quickly as possible to have all packages placed back in tr… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Well, @UPS responded with a PM: "As soon as we receive the package from the custom's agency, we will be able to com… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Well 11 days on and even though the @UPS app tells me my package cleared customs a week ago, it's still in their wa… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @MediaMessages: @EchoNickG Bella the Bedlington looking a bit disinterested at #Gainford #dogsatpollingstations https://t.co/plTUwKOyXW 1 week ago
- RT @MediaMessages: Always leave the punchline to the very last line. #brilliant. 2 weeks ago