With Oldfields, a traditional British eating house based in Durham City in North East England, and a smallholding in beautiful Teesdale, I’m lucky to have been able to develop a great network of local food producers, along with my own livestock, to supply the restaurant. A restaurateur since 1997, I’ve become obsessive about what we eat, how we eat and how the powers-that-be mess up our eating. Stop listening to the bureaucrats, start reading blogs like this and get cooking – or eat with those you can trust.
- RT @APE_ad: We're very pleased to see @MELOYarchitects Hill House Passivhaus has been featured in @Arch_Today architecturetoday.co.uk/hill-house-pas… 4 days ago
- RT @jamiesont: What a glorious tribute. Sides aching with laughter. RIP Iain 1 week ago
- RT @MediaMessages: Gainford Hall in the winter sun 🌞. #Teesdale @teesdalemercury @BarnardNews #lovewhereyoulive https://t.co/1yiURJVBkF 1 week ago
- RT @MediaMessages: Just brilliant! 2 weeks ago
- RT @APE_ad: A great way to start the year. We're among the winners of Best of Houzz 2021 houzz.com/ideabooks/1435… for our Hackney Town House… 3 weeks ago