With Oldfields, a traditional British eating house based in Durham City in North East England, and a smallholding in beautiful Teesdale, I’m lucky to have been able to develop a great network of local food producers, along with my own livestock, to supply the restaurant. A restaurateur since 1997, I’ve become obsessive about what we eat, how we eat and how the powers-that-be mess up our eating. Stop listening to the bureaucrats, start reading blogs like this and get cooking – or eat with those you can trust.
- Looking for that special gift for him? @DuncanBannatyne @BannatyneGroup #darlington #ChristmasShopping https://t.co/GZlZ3Gv9M1 2 weeks ago
- RT @MediaMessages: Having a bingolicious time at the @StTeresas Game On special event @TheNorthernEcho arena. Such an amazing cause. Such f… 3 weeks ago
- Good to see @BarneyWitham full again. Waiting for @JasonManford with his Like Me work in progress show.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- RT @MediaMessages: Did you know it's National Chocolate Ice Cream Day – June 7? As if we needed an excuse! #icecream #Summer2021 https://t… 4 months ago
- RT @ReturnofColin: Guys. FYI, I work in credit card fraud. Stop interacting with memes like this. They are designed to harvest password and… 4 months ago