With Oldfields, a traditional British eating house based in Durham City in North East England, and a smallholding in beautiful Teesdale, I’m lucky to have been able to develop a great network of local food producers, along with my own livestock, to supply the restaurant. A restaurateur since 1997, I’ve become obsessive about what we eat, how we eat and how the powers-that-be mess up our eating. Stop listening to the bureaucrats, start reading blogs like this and get cooking – or eat with those you can trust.
- RT @DarlRotary: And the winners are...! Here are the fab @DarlRotary winning Christmas card designs by youngsters from 4 to 17. One in eac… 1 week ago
- RT @MediaMessages: Well that made me smile this morning. #downs #achievementunlocked 3 weeks ago
- RT @MediaMessages: A lovely walk today to Low Force #Teesdale How lucky am I to live in this part of the world @TalesTeesdale @teesdalemerc… 3 weeks ago
- RT @MichaelPDeacon: The greatest thread https://t.co/KziGOcEoLZ 3 weeks ago
- RT @RobinFlavell: No, you cannot have a recount in Arizona till you’ve tidied away all the toys in the sandpit. https://t.co/h1QUmOWWZX 3 weeks ago