With Oldfields, a traditional British eating house based in Durham City in North East England, and a smallholding in beautiful Teesdale, I’m lucky to have been able to develop a great network of local food producers, along with my own livestock, to supply the restaurant. A restaurateur since 1997, I’ve become obsessive about what we eat, how we eat and how the powers-that-be mess up our eating. Stop listening to the bureaucrats, start reading blogs like this and get cooking – or eat with those you can trust.
- RT @Vintage__Ark: @DavidHarperTV Please RT. Stolen from a friend in Barnard Castle facebook.com/705942149/post… 1 month ago
- RT @PoliticsPunked: Alan B’Stard delivers his #borisjohnsonspeech https://t.co/1sT2f1NamM 1 month ago
- RT @MediaMessages: That's our friend Peter in the @teesdalemercury today. His #Fringe2019 show was the best yet. #acting #actor https://t.c… 3 months ago
- RT @DarlRotary: @DarlRotary vice president Sue Campbell presented the Young Citizen of the Year Award, sponsored by the club, at the #BestO… 5 months ago
- Waiting to see @IAmChrisRamsey at @BarneyWitham @FunnyWayToBe with @MediaMessages (Sue Campbell!) on a Sunday even… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 months ago