With Oldfields, a traditional British eating house based in Durham City in North East England, and a smallholding in beautiful Teesdale, I’m lucky to have been able to develop a great network of local food producers, along with my own livestock, to supply the restaurant. A restaurateur since 1997, I’ve become obsessive about what we eat, how we eat and how the powers-that-be mess up our eating. Stop listening to the bureaucrats, start reading blogs like this and get cooking – or eat with those you can trust.
- RT @MediaMessages: 30 years ago, when this group were in their 20s, I taught them on the International Diploma in Journalism course @Darlin… 5 days ago
- RT @RobinFlavell: If you don’t celebrate the Queen’s Platinum Jubilee is that a case of not parading on her reign? 4 months ago
- RT @DarlRotary: @DarlRotary is on song - raising money for #Ukraine. Tickets £5 for this great concert from @DolphinCentreUK, email dtonro… 4 months ago
- RT @MediaMessages: Well done all! Especially @billoldfield ... 4 months ago
- RT @MediaMessages: Brilliant International ride and money raised. We'll done @billoldfield and all the bike riders. Proud of you. #peopleof… 5 months ago