With Oldfields, a traditional British eating house based in Durham City in North East England, and a smallholding in beautiful Teesdale, I’m lucky to have been able to develop a great network of local food producers, along with my own livestock, to supply the restaurant. A restaurateur since 1997, I’ve become obsessive about what we eat, how we eat and how the powers-that-be mess up our eating. Stop listening to the bureaucrats, start reading blogs like this and get cooking – or eat with those you can trust.
- RT @Michael1979: Came agonisingly close to making a friend in this residents group on Facebook today https://t.co/gBT3803S9T 3 days ago
- RT @DarlRotary: Excess Baggage is a chance to donate handbags and briefcases you no longer use. Give them to us, then come along to our May… 3 weeks ago
- RT @Birmingham_81: Genius at work - RIP Andy Gill https://t.co/wFOU93t5Nb 1 month ago
- RT @CharletAnne: Looking forward to taking part in this fab event again this year with @DarlRotary & @StTeresas - Have you booked your coll… 3 months ago
- RT @MrAndyParsons: Barnard Castle doing it’s (ambitious) impression of Barnard Castle - with moat, turrets and ruined arches. Many thanks t… 3 months ago