With Oldfields, a traditional British eating house based in Durham City in North East England, and a smallholding in beautiful Teesdale, I’m lucky to have been able to develop a great network of local food producers, along with my own livestock, to supply the restaurant. A restaurateur since 1997, I’ve become obsessive about what we eat, how we eat and how the powers-that-be mess up our eating. Stop listening to the bureaucrats, start reading blogs like this and get cooking – or eat with those you can trust.
- RT @CharletAnne: Looking forward to taking part in this fab event again this year with @DarlRotary & @StTeresas - Have you booked your coll… 3 weeks ago
- RT @MrAndyParsons: Barnard Castle doing it’s (ambitious) impression of Barnard Castle - with moat, turrets and ruined arches. Many thanks t… 1 month ago
- Lovely. Daughter Sarah's East London Brass worked with Tony Mortimer of East 17: youtube.com/watch?v=fbuGzi… 1 month ago
- RT @Vintage__Ark: @DavidHarperTV Please RT. Stolen from a friend in Barnard Castle facebook.com/705942149/post… 3 months ago
- RT @PoliticsPunked: Alan B’Stard delivers his #borisjohnsonspeech https://t.co/1sT2f1NamM 3 months ago