With Oldfields, a traditional British eating house based in Durham City in North East England, and a smallholding in beautiful Teesdale, I’m lucky to have been able to develop a great network of local food producers, along with my own livestock, to supply the restaurant. A restaurateur since 1997, I’ve become obsessive about what we eat, how we eat and how the powers-that-be mess up our eating. Stop listening to the bureaucrats, start reading blogs like this and get cooking – or eat with those you can trust.
- RT @BrynnTannehill: I don't think anything I've seen so perfectly captures why there's no way the US is going to be getting on top of COVID… 2 months ago
- RT @DarlRotary: 21 @DarlRotary cyclists smashed their target to ride a socially distanced 1,000 miles and raise £1,000 for Covid hit causes… 3 months ago
- RT @DarlRotary: Last day of sponsored cycling by the 20 strong @DarlRotary team, raising money for Covid affected charities. Bit damp today… 3 months ago
- RT @BrettDomino: Tried to write a love song using only three-letter words... https://t.co/lPbTcTHdtD 3 months ago
- RT @jamesjohnson252: The June @KekstCNC opinion tracker is out today, as featured in @thetimes and @politico. Lots in there but a few of th… 3 months ago