With Oldfields, a traditional British eating house based in Durham City in North East England, and a smallholding in beautiful Teesdale, I’m lucky to have been able to develop a great network of local food producers, along with my own livestock, to supply the restaurant. A restaurateur since 1997, I’ve become obsessive about what we eat, how we eat and how the powers-that-be mess up our eating. Stop listening to the bureaucrats, start reading blogs like this and get cooking – or eat with those you can trust.
- RT @MediaMessages: Did you know it's National Chocolate Ice Cream Day – June 7? As if we needed an excuse! #icecream #Summer2021 https://t… 1 month ago
- RT @ReturnofColin: Guys. FYI, I work in credit card fraud. Stop interacting with memes like this. They are designed to harvest password and… 1 month ago
- RT @MediaMessages: Look who dropped in to our @WWLodges ? Our MP @DehennaDavison (right) talking with @billoldfield and me about tourism,… 1 month ago
- RT @MediaMessages: Really excellent 👏 2 months ago
- Well @UPS keep sending me a DM saying: "we're working as quickly as possible to have all packages placed back in tr… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago