With Oldfields, a traditional British eating house based in Durham City in North East England, and a smallholding in beautiful Teesdale, I’m lucky to have been able to develop a great network of local food producers, along with my own livestock, to supply the restaurant. A restaurateur since 1997, I’ve become obsessive about what we eat, how we eat and how the powers-that-be mess up our eating. Stop listening to the bureaucrats, start reading blogs like this and get cooking – or eat with those you can trust.
- RT @MediaMessages: Well done all! Especially @billoldfield ... 5 days ago
- RT @MediaMessages: Brilliant International ride and money raised. We'll done @billoldfield and all the bike riders. Proud of you. #peopleof… 2 weeks ago
- RT @DarlRotary: And they've arrived! @DarlRotary's brilliant 👏 charity bike ride team - #Darlington to Germany in 4 days. Now with our sist… 2 weeks ago
- RT @MediaMessages: Very proud of my proxy rider @billoldfield - brilliant stuff by all the team members on an epic ride. #PeopleHelpingPeo… 2 weeks ago
- RT @DarlRotary: @DarlRotary members at @RotaryNorthEast District Conference in #Edinburgh. Showcasing our brilliant activities. With Presid… 1 month ago